Friday, June 27, 2008

ALL DAY, BEACH DAYS

It was actually a good time for me these last couple days at the beach. Normally I can hardly handle the heat, the sand, never taking my eyes off the kids ... but today ... the weather was insane, the sand not too bad, and the kids actually behaved themselves, kept themselves busy and safe at the same time. Nice.





It's so nice now that Dagan is old enough to me help out with The Little Man!



Like Father, like Son.



Dagan took 1st place in his surf contest! YES! It's surprising how motivated our mellow fellow always seems to get when there is a trophy involved. Good Job Dag! We are always proud of you.



Dagan and Ry



Uncle Dusty and Ryan were there to get Dagan all pumped up.



Curran home from the beach and straight to the fridge to his chocolate milk.

10 comments:

Alicia said...

WOW! First place, that's awesome. Look out Kelly Slater.

HammondFam said...

Wahoo, what a STUD!!! Your little family is soo cute!

Speaking of little families, are you really planning on having another soon? I am having the hardest time gearing up for another one...isn't that terrible of me?!! We keep saying we will start in October of this year, but who knows when it will really happen! Oh, and where did you get this misconception about me being "fit" when I was pregnant from? I ate chocolate pretty much everyday the last 4 months of pregnancy, and it took me until Madison was 16 months old to lose the last 10 lbs. of that stinkin' baby weight! Anywho, my goal is to look like you now, so I think I still have to lose 10 more lbs. to accomplish that goal?!! :)

Shanna said...

What a little stud you have! Way to go Dagan!
I'm so jealous of your beach pictures. I miss the beach so much! I wish my kids could grow up living by the beach like I did and learn to surf! But we'll settle for mountains and snow boarding:)

Your boys are too cute!!!

Shanna said...

What a little stud you have! Way to go Dagan!

I'm so jealous of your beach pictures! I wish my kids could grow up by the beach like I did and learn to surf. I guess we'll settle for mountains and snow boarding:)

Your boys are too cute!!!

Laurie said...

Your family is so cute! I'm so jealous that you live so close to the beach. What a change from Utah life huh?

Anonymous said...

Yeah Dagan was a stud!! We cannot get over how amazing he is on his surfboard and he's only seven! He is seriously taking after his Daddy.It was hard for my husband to watch Dagan tearing it up while our ten year old wanted to play and build sand castles. ha ha, oh well what can you do? Then again, watching Ryan surfing you know that his kids have got to be great out in the water. As my husband says "he's so incredible. the best he knows." Tell him we said hello, by the way. Too bad we missed him the other day.

Anonymous said...

What a super good looking family! Just a couple of more years and Dagan will be hanging with Ryan out at Cloudbreak!

Trace said...

I can't believe Dagan is winning surf contests. I still think of him as a little dude. Your boys are so cute.

mikey boy and me said...

My husband found an old poster of Ryan surfing the north shore from back in the day. I guess he used to have it on his wall (Kind of embarrassing). You will have to come over and see it. It's so funny. He has long almost white hair, And his board is some pretty bright neon colors along with his shorts.

Amorology said...

Just when you don't think it's possible for your kids to get any cuter! and...how in the world is Dagan and his cute little bum crack old enough to win surf contests? I can't get over it. Congrats to the little guy!

Our Babies ...



Crazies ...



... Beach House Independence Day ...



... BREAKING DAWN ...



Random ...

... SUMMER PARK HOPPING ...