Friday, June 13, 2008

... DAGAN'S LAST DAY OF 1ST GRADE ...

Officially out of the first grade! We are so tough now.

Dagan and his best buddy Jackson





I was so sad trying not to cry, thinking of my baby never being in the first grade again. They however, were outta control excited and hysterically happy that school was finally out. How does that work? I really thought that they should have been sobbing, but this was their reaction when the end of school bell rang.




Dagan, Brock, Jackson, Max, and Wyatt







Dagan walking out of his 1st grade classroom for the last time. :(




Dag and Max in their last 5 minutes as first graders




Dagan's teacher gave them each the option of a good-bye hug or handshake ... Of course Dagan was too embarrassed to choose the hug. I am going to have to work on that with him. If a pretty girl is offering a hug, be logical.




I loved his teacher, she was awesome. We are going to miss her so much! :(

5 comments:

Shanna said...

No way......that is crazy to me that he's going into 2nd grade. Him and Kade both. I just still see them as little toddlers running around together. Dag looks so grown up to me now! Aidan turns 3 tomorrow.....where does the time go.

mikey boy and me said...

You know that all the little girls, including our daughter are madly in love with your son at school? Yes, they have a club they named "Club Dagan." It's really funny to hear them talking about him. He is already a heart breaker. My daughter came home crying the other day because she didn't get to be partners with him at the park for their end of school party. He certainly takes after his beautiful parents.

Anonymous said...

My daughter is also in love with your son. That is funny, and my son worships him because he can skate, snowboard and surf so well. We need to get together. It's your turn now, since I have invited you over for dinner the last four weeks in a row and you keep declining. Do you think I am a bad cook? Just kidding, I know that you are really busy. I miss you though.

Trace said...

I wish we saw more of you guys, I cannot believe hos grown up your boys have gotten. They are sure cute boys.

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Hey Camille! Fun to see you as a blogger and catch up with your fam a little after all this time! I wanted to comment on this post because I can't believe that little Dagan is so old! Ah! Everyone keeps telling me that once your kids get into school, you won't believe how fast the years fly by, and now I'm scared to have Taj in preschool even! :) Anyway, love the pics and stories--so great to be able to see how everyone is doing this way, right?! :)

Our Babies ...



Crazies ...



... Beach House Independence Day ...



... BREAKING DAWN ...



Random ...

... SUMMER PARK HOPPING ...