Thursday, March 11, 2010

THE GOOD FOOD FACTORY

The first episode is set to air this Saturday. It'll be on many times in the next couple of months .. So hopefully anyone who'd like to see it, will have the opportunity. I guess I should try and find out the times and stations it will be airing on, hmm? I do know that it's on the same station as "Sam The Cooking Guy". Also, if you live in California, it'll be on the station they play all of the Padre games on? Whatever that is?
Looks like a really cute show ... Should be fun to see. :)

Here's Me, Camille, going overboard .. posting a bunch of random pics I snapped on his first day filming ...












































5 comments:

mikey boy and me said...

i was going to call you because i read about him on the cover of the union tribune yesterday! how cool! he's such a little stud! Your kids are already famous. Tell him congratulations. We're anxious to see his show.

Anonymous said...

So cool!!! I saw him on a commercial for this a few days ago. He's such a doll. Way to go! Too too cute.

the batts said...

movie star .........what??? :)crazy. little dagan looks so cute in the chef hat!

The Thompson Troops said...

WOWZERS, you FINALLY updated your blog!!! Haha! This is so cool...let me know when it's on, if it's on it Utah! If not, send me a link or something so we can see it!

Amorology said...

What in the world! how cool is this? I want to hear more and definitely have to see the show. Keep us posted. I would LOVE to see you soon too. Miss you.

Our Babies ...



Crazies ...



... Beach House Independence Day ...



... BREAKING DAWN ...



Random ...

... SUMMER PARK HOPPING ...