wow!i didn't think it was possible for you to become any prettier you sure did though. its been a long long time. i'm still in arizona loven it here this time of year. i'm coming out your way for my buddys wedding next month maybe we can get a bite? your pictures are telling me that god has been good to you. those are some righteous kids you have. damn it's good to see you on here camille!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I want you to know that I thought of you on your actual birthday, and I'm not on facebook, so I didn't have a pop-up reminder either! :) Holy crap, can you believe that we are 31?!! Where did the time go? Anywho, I hope you had a good b-day! Love ya!
3 comments:
Hey Stranger:) How are you? I hope good. We need to meet up for lunch or something Love Elke
wow!i didn't think it was possible for you to become any prettier you sure did though. its been a long long time. i'm still in arizona loven it here this time of year. i'm coming out your way for my buddys wedding next month maybe we can get a bite? your pictures are telling me that god has been good to you. those are some righteous kids you have. damn it's good to see you on here camille!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I want you to know that I thought of you on your actual birthday, and I'm not on facebook, so I didn't have a pop-up reminder either! :) Holy crap, can you believe that we are 31?!! Where did the time go? Anywho, I hope you had a good b-day! Love ya!
Post a Comment