Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Curran's first contest ...

This kid is motivated purely by wanting to impress the ladies, and keep up with his big brother and dad.
It's awesome.
He certainly impresses his Mommy. :)





Kids with Rob Machado. If you look closely at Curran you can see that he just swallowed down a handful of M&M's. Love the big dark chocolate chunks in between each and every tooth. It's actually a mixture of ... the candy, added to the fact that we don't believe in brushing around here. :)





4 comments:

The Thompson Troops said...

What a little cutie! Your boys are going to be the next Kelly Slaters!

Brandi said...

What a little a stud. By the way I'm totally jealous, I had the biggest crush on Machado when I lived in Hawaii! You lucky devil :)

HammondFam said...

Curran reminds me so much of you, with his looks and his actions! :) Wow, they are both talented surfers...impressive!! Just let me know when they make it into the mags so I can buy them!

P.S. I heard Ward got married! That's exciting. I saw some pics on my friend LeDawn's blog. James was sad he didn't get an invite.

Anonymous said...

I heard that Rob was giving you all of his attention standing by you, talking to you, "being" wherever you were. Lucky! I am sure that Ryan was really happy to have that happen. he's used to it by now I suppose. Your boys never stop putting me in awe! They are such ladies men, both of them!

Our Babies ...



Crazies ...



... Beach House Independence Day ...



... BREAKING DAWN ...



Random ...

... SUMMER PARK HOPPING ...