Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to the Random Playlist & Dagan surfing with Dustin Tucker

Okay. Since many of you can no longer handle my WICKED soundtrack, I am switching it back over to my randoms. Just so I don't have to hear about it anymore. I don't care what anyone says about it though ... it will never get old to me. I am still absolutely in love with it!

Alright .. and just so I don't post a pointless blog, here's a little clip of some of Dagan's surf session with Dusty from yesterday. :)I love my demanding little man, and watching him do what he loves ...




3 comments:

HammondFam said...

Wow, what an awesome little surfer! Seriously, that is amazing!!

Also, I loved your Wicked soundtrack. I play it often in my car, b/c Madison loves to sing along with Popular!!

the batts said...

dagan is good! i tried to tell you about wicked years ago....i'm glad you are finally into it...;) i think you shoudl try out for the part of galinda........

Shanna said...

Dude! That is awesome! He is so dang good! I knew he was good.....but I've never actually seen him in action. It's crazy he's only 8. What a little stud.

Can't wait to see you next week!! Don't worry I'm sure i'll STILL be pregnant....though I wish I wasn't! I'm ready NOW!!!

Our Babies ...



Crazies ...



... Beach House Independence Day ...



... BREAKING DAWN ...



Random ...

... SUMMER PARK HOPPING ...