Anyhow, we took the kids and their cousin Jesh to the humongous Dino museum while we were up in Utah last week, and the kids LOVED it. It was actually pretty impressive compared to any of the other dinky little ones they have around here.
Leslea and the kiddo's
The prehistoric sharks ... AHHHH
Digging for dinosaur fossils
Curran's heaven ... searching for Dino's and getting dirty
No joke, Curran would have been happy if we'd just left him here ... it would have never gotten old to him. He could have stayed there FOREVER.
Jesh couldn't quite handle getting his hands dirty ...
As soon as he'd touch the dirt or sand ... he'd have to hurry over to wash his hands. He wanted to love it and play in it so bad, but just couldn't quite get used to the way it felt on his clean little hands. It was too cute!
It's so crazy to me that they can find these bones that date back to millions and millions of years ago. It's pretty fascinating.
We let the kids all pick out one toy to bring home ... they each had a five dollar limit, and as you can see by the size of their purchases ... five bucks can't get you too much at the Dino Store. :)

Dagan picked out an arrowhead, I guess he'll carry it for good luck? Jesh picked out a little telescope, and Curran picked out a baby T-Rex that he named Chomper. All in all it turned out to be a fun night at the museum. :)




9 comments:
good thing that i didn't stash that baby dinosaur in my bag on sunday...
Somehow we missed that area to dig for bones. My kids would have loved that. It was a big maze, we probably missed half of it...oops. I'll let you know next time we're in Cali. How far are you from Laguna?
Oh cute little Curren...it looks like you guys had fun. What is it about boys and dinosours? Madison could care less about them -- she is all about the baby dolls! Gosh, if I have a boy next time around, I am going to be so freakin' clueless. I really need to stop using the word freakin', because Madison used it the other day...oops! BTW, I went off the pill, so.....anytime!! You and Ryan better get crackin'! :)
Curran makes me laugh. Such a cutie pie. At least I will know what to get him for his birthday. We should take the kids up to that dinosour show in LA. It's only up there for the rest of the month. Call me and let me know and I will take care of the tickets. No charge.:)
You should have called me. I could have gotten you in half price. :)
Hey. Will you comment on Mary (Waddoups) Lauritzen's blog and tell her to send me an invite to her blog. I saw a link on your blog for it. But she's private. Blah.
Thanks for being my middleman.
My e-mail is ltross17@yahoo.com
We love the dino museum! Taj was pretty obsessed for a long time there--I decorated his room all in dinosaurs, thinking it would last forever, since he was sooooo crazy about them. Nope. He still likes them ok I guess (he IS a boy), but he moved on to superheroes, transformers, and lately, star wars now. We'll see how long this one lasts. :)
My kids love that place. Lucky you! You got to go home. The kids look adorable as always....don't tell them that. Tell them they look really tough.
Camille, they are just too too cute! I love that Curren is so typical boy! I laughed when I read you are trying to learn all the dinosaur names. Good luck!
Post a Comment