Sunday, August 31, 2008

...SWAMI'S SELF REALIZATION CENTER...

The kids were obviously overjoyed to be going to check out the beautiful flowers and scenery ...



It's too bad that this picture didn't capture all of the very unique people meditating all around us very committed and seriously. They seemed very at peace though. Maybe I should try it?



As you can tell, my kids were having an absolute blast!



It was semi-overcast, and still as beautiful as ever ...



You can't see any here, but there are some extremely large fish in those ponds.



It was quite the random scene ... this is a guy actually walking on a wire ... while his friends burnt incents and played to the rhythms of his movement. The flute really added a nice touch.



And we're out ... I guess living the life of a Nun or a Monk isn't so bad after all.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Do your parents live in Orem now? Let me know the party details and we'll try to swing it. It would be so fun to see you all.

Ryan said...

ha ha ha...serious? random people...

mikey boy and me said...

I love to go here to just get away sometimes. when my kids and husband are giving me headaches, which happens allot, I will take a book and find a corner to read there. The funny people there are pretty amusing also just to watch.
Lunch tomorrow?

HammondFam said...

Your boys look absolutely thrilled to be there!! :)

Goodness girly, you are so skinny...what is your secret?! How do you stay so darn thin? You have inspired me to get back on the treadmill!

BTW, sorry I didn't call when I was in town...it was a busy trip! I swear, one day we will be reunited....REUNITED, AND IT FEELS SO GOOD.....!! :)

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Wow. I've always wondered what it is like there--in the massage world, you have a lot of people who think that place is the bomb! :) Thanks for letting me live vicariously through your family!

Our Babies ...



Crazies ...



... Beach House Independence Day ...



... BREAKING DAWN ...



Random ...

... SUMMER PARK HOPPING ...