Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CURRAN'S BIRTHDAY!!

Let's see ... We had a long drive to Utah ... Followed by a few busy days getting things ready for the wedding ... Christmas Eve ... Santa made it! ... Christmas morning ... Cherise's wedding ... Ward's Birthday ... New Year's Eve ... & Dusty's Birthday all within one week. Somewhere in between all of that craziness, my little three year old turned four! It's so crazy that he's already so big and it's happened so fast. I remember the day that we brought him home from the hospital, and how yummy he was to us all. It's so surreal ... the whole being a Mom and having children thing. I can't believe my baby is FOUR, but at the same time I can't remember ever not having him in my life. It seems like he's always been right here with me. Hmm ... My wild little Munchkin!



With all of the chaos that was going on around the Hunter home, I didn't get too many pictures of him on his big day. I did get a lot of video, but I'm not blog tech enough to know how to post videos just yet.



We did make sure that his day was a special one for him though ...


~First we made him homemade waffles with strawberries & whip cream for breakfast


~Next we went over to my old Elementary School, Lone Peak, for some sledding fun


~Then home for his favorite lunch


~Followed by presents and cake


~Out to dinner


~And ending the night with a trip to the movie theater to see "Bedtime Stories" ... Which he loved!





All in all he had a great day ... I am so lucky to have had that wild little man in my life these past four years! I love you Curran and can't wait to see what the future holds for you! XOXO










2 comments:

Mary said...

Cute new family picture! Curran's so cute! I know what you mean, Beckham will be 4 in September and I can't even believe that! He's still my baby!

Carly said...

Lovin' the new green and the BEAUTIFUL famliy photo! Sounds like it was a packed holiday season and a really fun Birthday for Curran! My baby turned one year old on the same day!

Our Babies ...



Crazies ...



... Beach House Independence Day ...



... BREAKING DAWN ...



Random ...

... SUMMER PARK HOPPING ...