Thursday, October 2, 2008

... MY BABY GOT WORKED ...

My little guy took a gnarly spill on Sunday, at church of all places. His desk chair fell over on him, and slammed him into the corner of a cabinet which knocked another chair down on top him... Poor guy! He came out looking like a warrior and is hoping that his bruises will make the girls want to kiss him ... "on da wips." I am definitely not the best photographer and can't ever seem to figure out how to take my pics in the right lighting ... but I tried to take some snapshots of his black eye, cut nose, and the big goose egg on his forehead. The pics don't really do it justice, but still give me something to blog about. Ha, I really need to pick up some hobbies!




















9 comments:

Trace said...

I just blogged about Tracy's black eye too. I guess we will both be seeing a lot of those in the future.

mikey boy and me said...

With a kid as rough and tough as Curran you better get used to seeing stuff like that. He is still so handsome even with a black eye. Tell him I will give him a kiss on da wips.;)

HammondFam said...

Oh, poor Curran! I'm sure Madison would pucker right up and give him a kiss on da wips if she could! That is a serious goose egg...sheesh! I can't get over how much Curran looks like you did when you were little...it's crazy! What a cutie pie! :)

the batts said...

sorry about the eye but curran is a crack up in these photos!

Shanna said...

Oh poor baby! Man he got nailed! I just want to scoop him up and smooch him all over! He is so dang cute.

You should have called me when you went to Thanksgiving point! That's only a few minutes from my house! (not to make you feel guilty or anything :)) ......although I think I was in California anyway when you were here.

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Oh my gosh, this month must be the moth of knockouts! My Kayla had to go in for stitches on her chin from goofing off with her Uncle. Your blog is super cute!!!!!

Amorology said...

Oh his first serious fight...and with a chair! Cute little Curran looks already so grown up...like a little man taking mug shots. :) we miss you guys.

The Andrews said...

Hey Camille...this is Heidi Andrews. Poor little Curran he looks like he definitely got taken out by the silly chair, looks like he was a tough boy though! I have been meaning to get back to you. I am so glad you have a blog. Paul and I were actually talking about you guys the other night and were thinking it would be fun to get together with you guys sometime. Oh and earlier you had asked me how I know Brandi Brian. I am actually related to her we are first cousins once removed...but our extended family is pretty tight.

The Andrews said...

Hi Camille this is Heidi Andrews. Poor little Curran took a beating from chair...what a bummer. It totally make him look tough:) Paul and I were actually talking about you the other night and were thinking it would be fun to get together with you guys sometime. Oh and sorry it took so long for me to get back to you on how I know Brandi Terry. We are actually first cousins once removed but our extended family is pretty close. Such a small world, how do you know her?

Our Babies ...



Crazies ...



... Beach House Independence Day ...



... BREAKING DAWN ...



Random ...

... SUMMER PARK HOPPING ...